Things you’ve already done: bold = 34
Things you want to do: italicize = 39
Things you haven’t done and don’t want to - leave in plain font = 26
1. Started your own blog.
2. Slept under the stars. (And shivered!)
3. Played in a band. (Yes, it was a band, honest!)
4. Visited Hawaii.
5. Watched a meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity. (Now why would anyone do that? But let me try.)
7. Been to Disneyland/world. (I've been to all sorts of lands and am kinda tired of them. I'll try slumberland any day though :) )
8. Climbed a mountain. (Love to do that a lot.)
9. Held a praying mantis. (Yes, in those days I did not know what it was that I was holding, ugh!)
10. Sang a solo. (Yeah,its always solo in the bath, isn't it?)
11. Bungee jumped.
12. Visited Paris. (Oooh! I so want to be there.)
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea. (But not be in the middle of one for sure.)
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch. (Collage)
15. Adopted a child. (Nice idea, but I am not sure I'll pass. One child cannot adopt another.)
16. Had food poisoning. (Not a nice idea.)
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty. (and do what??)
18. Grown your own vegetables.
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France. (Yes, when I go to Paris.)
20. Slept on an overnight train. (All the time. You do that often in this part of the world.)
21. Had a pillow fight. (Plenty, and got a hiding afterwards from folks.)
22. Hitch hiked. (Worth considering!)
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill. (Tee hee!)
24. Built a snow fort.(Sounds fun!)
25. Held a lamb. (Yes, and I've a pict to prove it.)
26. Gone skinny dipping. (No way!)
27. Run a marathon. (Yes and plan to run more.)
28. Ridden a gondola in Venice. (With someone special.)
29. Seen a total eclipse. (YES!!!)
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset. (Of course, everyone has.)
31. Hit a home run. (I'm Indian, we hit sixes and fours, not home runs.)
32. Been on a cruise. (Hmmm, I can't wait)
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person. (What lovely falls but what a crappy town!)
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors. (I'm sitting on it.)
35. Seen an Amish community. (Wouldn't know where to look, but let me try.)
36. Taught yourself a new language. (I presume my school and college French counts.)
37.Had enough money to be truly satisfied. (Can I italicize that twice over?)
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person.
39. Gone rock climbing. (Several times and can't wait for the next opportunity.)
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David in person. (What big hands you have David, said Little Red Riding hood)
41. Sung Karaoke. (Eh!)
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt. (Huh?)
43. Bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant. (Hope someone on their list of 99 does that for this stranger too)
44. Visited Africa. (Closest I've got is Mauritius, plan to go further)
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight. (With a littoral area as big as India's I'm sure everyone will do this once in their lifetime.)
46. Been transported in an ambulance. (Yes, but never as the patient and I want to keep it that way)
47. Had your portrait painted. (Don't like to be photographed therefore no sketching either.)
48. Gone deep sea fishing. (Hmm.. sounds interesting, and then cook the fresh catch?)
49. Seen the Sistine chapel in person. (Yes, there will be this big art appreciation trip which will take me to Italy, France and England)
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris.(During that aforementioned trip)
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkelling. (Neither, but have done a sea walk with a upside down belljar like thingy on my head and it weighed a ton!)
52. Kissed in the rain. (So that the wet kiss is wetter still??)
53. Played in the mud. (Heaps, both mud and played :P)
54. Gone to a drive-in theater.
55. Been in a movie. (Assorted videos yes, many times, but not a proper movie. Let's just say that I am meant to be on the other side of the camera :) )
56. Visited the Great Wall of China. (A must do!)
57. Started a business. (ON my mind).
58. Taken a martial arts class. (You are talking to a Red belt in Judo, careful there)
59. Visited Russia. St Petersberg.( And also the Kremlin)
60. Served at a soup kitchen. (Langar is the Indian equivalent of a ...faint chance)
61. Sold Girl Scout cookies. (I am better at polishing them off)
62. Gone whale watching. (I've done penguins, dolphins...want to add sharks)
63. Gotten flowers for no reason. (Choo Chweet...some one out there listening?)
64. Donated blood. (A whole 1.5 liters of it over several occasions)
65. Gone sky diving. (Came really close to doing it in Chicago....waiting for the next opportunity)
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp. (Intend to do this.)
67. Bounced a check. (3 times actually when the amount in numbers and figures did not match, *sheepish *)
68. Flown in a helicopter.
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy. (Several and they have survived several threats to being disposed off.)
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial.
71. Eaten Caviar. (Might try it once.)
72. Pieced a quilt. (My mum did it for me and I hope to do it for someone else, at least put together the design that is.)
73. Stood in Times Square. (Want to do it at least once to feel the sheer energy that accumulates in that place.)
74. Toured the Everglades. (And where would they be? England I suppose.)
75. Been fired from a job.
76. Seen the Changing of the Guard in London. (Oh! I must make that trip)
77. Broken a bone. (My little toe and the toe next to it. Still simmers in the winters)
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle. (Have motorcycle, will speed.)
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person.(Maybe a trip to the Americas is also in order.)
80. Published a book. (It's in the works :P)
81. Visited the Vatican. (When in Italy..)
82. Bought a brand new car. (Yes...on the anvil..wishlist..whatever)
83. Walked in Jerusalem.
84. Had your picture in the newspaper. (Yeah! They put in my pic and my opinion.)
85. Read the entire Bible.
86. Visited the White House. (Not by a mile.)
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating. (Might try that with crabs.)
88. Had chickenpox. (As a kid, yes.)
89. Saved someone’s life. (Not that I am itching to, but it would be nice. Nicer, if I come out unscathed)
90. Sat on a jury.(No can do here)
91. Met someone famous. (Hmmm..let me see....meanwhile people who have met me please say yes to this one)
92. Joined a book club. (Sounds interesting!)
93. Lost a loved one. (My grandparents)
94. Had a baby. (huh?)
95. Seen the Alamo in person.
96. Swum in the Great Salt Lake. (More like floated in the GSL.)
97. Been involved in a law suit. (Let's keep it that way.)
98. Owned a cell phone. (3 so far and counting.)
99. Been stung by a bee. (Almost, but the fellow went after someone jucier :) )